I didn't knew much(I rather say nothing) about Computer until 2000. Back then, the whole world was kind of busy discussing about this y2k problem. I have heard about that three character abbreviation but never knew what it was. In-fact when I started using computer I knew only two things, one is the Road Rash game which i loved it and even paid 40-60 Rs to play and the other one is ****(you know what it is, or I hope but not wish.. ;) ). Very little did I knew then that one day I have to study programming language and some other day later I have to work as software engineer.
It didn't take too much time for me to realize that I will have to learn C programming language. I did that, no no I had to do that.. And very unsurprisingly I just scored 35 marks (Just Pass) in my first computer programming language exam. I was not at all surprised but my Brother-In-Law was certainly who was already a Software Engineer. It all started then, I started loving C and in-fact fell in love with it.. Now, though I am a software engineer finally sadly I am not into C. I always feel vary sad about that fact that I have not been provided to work in C language... ha ha, I got you.. too much of my story right.. I can understand..!!! Let's get back to our normal CampusCub business.
Today one of my friend, whom we friends call him as "Dennis Ritche" had provided this wonderful fresher job opportunity to you all. Thanks Sunil for this valuable fresher job information. As, you might have already heard my very sad story in the first two paragraphs. This job opportunity might help you in not becoming me.. Yes friends, today this fresher job is based on C and C++ language only. So, people who are looking for a great career in C or C++ then this is your time and the time which might not come quiet often to you.
This fresher job opportunity is for Gurgaon location with a company named Aricent. So, below are the complete details on the requirement and the event,
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job/Work Location: Gurgaon
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA (2010 pass outs only from premium institutes with minimum 65% in aggregate are eligible to apply)
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Mandatory Skills :
- Good in C/ C++ in Linux Environment
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, Multi Threading, Socket programming, Shell Scripting
- Good knowledge of Wireless Domain
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned interview schedule:
Interview Location : Gurgaon
Date : April 21, 2012 (Saturday)
Registration Time : 9:00 AM
Time for Written Test (C/C++) : 10:00 AM
Venue : Aricent Group, Plot 17, Sector 18, Electronic City, Gurgaon - 122015
Contact Person : Kavita Sharma
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates only from premium institutes with minimum 65% in aggregate (2010 pass outs only) are eligible to apply
- Only Development positions are available, please do not refer any testing candidates.
- Candidates with short notice period will be preferred
- No candidates will be entertained for written test after 10:30 AM
- Please carry two copies of your updated resume and a passport size photograph
- Freshers and 2011 graduates are not applicable
- Candidates will be expected to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation
- To avail the referral bonus, candidates must mention the referrer’s employee ID at the time of interview
- All terms and conditions of the Aricent iRefer program will apply
- All profiles shall undergo a duplication check before being credited to a particular source / employee
So, you guys have all the details that you required to proceed. Just to remind you this is for those who have at-least 1 year of experience. So, this could turn out to be a very amazing opportunity for those who are looking for a early change or for those who want to switch from from smaller companies to bigger companies. Rest, the below segments will provide you an very good tips and info for further guidance.
We strongly recommend you to not miss the below two sections, as many of our CampusCub visitors are really happy with this idea.
Suggestions from CampusCub :
- Be prepared for the tough interview
- Concentrate on the basics
- It has written test, mean you need to search the technical written test papers for Aricent
- LinkedList, Malloc, DataStructures etc.. you know what I am talking about..
Fresher Jobs you might have already missed :