Here is an wonderful opportunity for freshers from Graduations, Though this is Support job, but still it's a very good try worth giving. If you require any reference please drop mail to firstname.lastname@example.org then I will see if I could get them for you guys....
We are in the process of hiring Trainees for Network Support. Please refer your friends and relatives whose profiles match with the requirements given below to participate in the selection process:
Job Title: Trainee (Network Support)
Job Profile: Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the queries working on all CISCO Products.
Qualification: Any Graduate - BA, B.Com, B.Sc (An additional technical qualification will be an added advantage).
Class of 2009 or class of 2010.
Training Duration:12 months
Skills Required: Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
· Routing Protocols
· TCP/ IP and IRQs
· Basic operating systems related to Networking
· Undergraduates are NOT eligible
· Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts).
· Good communication skills written as well as verbal.
· Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
· Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
· After successful completion of training period, the candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions
· Trainees will get a stipend of Rs 8000/- for first 6 months and then Rs 13000/- from 7th month onwards.
· Company will provide free pick & drop through Delhi-NCR.
· Company will partially sponsor in CCNA certification and candidate will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
· Incase candidate gets regularized post successful completion of 12 month training starting package will be Rs 3 Lakh per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer and employees have the opportunity of higher level of Cisco certification.
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule:
Date: November 27, 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Venue: Aricent Technologies
806 & 807 (Nalanda),
Udyog Vihar, Phase - 5
Contact Person: Deeksha Gupta / Sakshi Grover
All terms and conditions of the Aricent iRefer program will apply.
So hurry up & ask your referrals to avail this great opportunity!
Happy ReferringiRefer Team HR_Talent Acquisition